Who should attend:
This workshop is appropriate for participants from all industries that have met or want to meet the PMI requirements for writing the PMP or CAPM exam, and are serious about passing the exam and becoming a PMP or CAPM.
Course Materials: PMBOK Guide, Microsoft Project Management Bible, PMP Study Guide Over 35 hours of in-class or online real-time instruction facilitated by certified instructors, taking you through strategies for answering difficult exam questions. This course will help give you the right Knowledge and frame of intuition needed to approach the exam with PMI’s mindset.
Participants will be prepared for passing the PMP/CAPM exam including an understanding of:
- Each of the 5 major project management processes, including inputs, outputs, tools, techniques, and terminology
- How each process relates to the 10 project management knowledge areas
- The project management framework and how processes flow within it
- The “professional responsibility” subject matter that PMI added to the exam
- PMI formulas related to cost, time, quality, and risk, and how to apply them in real scenarios
- How to produce network diagrams, calculate critical path, float, and lag, and the terms, tools, and techniques that apply to them
- Test-taking strategies to help you understand and decode PMI’s test questions and avoid common traps and pitfalls
- A working knowledge of PMI’s vocabulary and terms
Hands-on experience in the proper use of core project management tools, or past participation in a fundamental level project management course such as Project Management Essentials, undergraduate or graduate studies in any field.
Register online for online or physical location Classes.