This course teaches the main foundation of risk management process. It starts with an enterprise-wide perspective on risk, then examines risk identification and analysis tools and techniques, including risk registers and risk mapping. You’ll learn about risk management standards and guidelines worldwide, as well as other important financial risks such as liquidity and capital investment. Risk oversight, monitoring and assurance are discussed from the perspective of governance and control.
- Understand the nature, purpose and steps involved in risk management.
- Identify and analyze exposures to accidental risks and business losses.
- Develop skills in describing, analyzing and applying alternative risk management techniques.
- Acquire expertise in developing, justifying and applying rules to risk management situations.
June 1 – 20, 2019 ($698.00 per module) – Plus $500 for international participant for hotel accommodation
This course adheres to the study requirement/guide of the following Associations
- Insurance Institute of Canada (IIC)
- Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)