This course is designed to develop the skills you need to be a highly effective, emotionally intelligent leader.
Emotional intelligence has become well known throughout the business world as a crucial component of leadership effectiveness. Intellect and business expertise can only carry you so far if emotional intelligence is lacking. You will leave this program with the tools and techniques to deepen your ability to lead and become more effective in helping your organization deliver the results it needs.
- Define emotional intelligence and understand how it relates to effective leadership.
- Diagnose the negative consequences of unmanaged emotions and low emotional intelligence in leaders, individual contributors, teams, and organizations.
- Increase your level of emotional intelligence in five critical areas.
- Apply the principles of emotional intelligence to key leadership activities.
- Use emotional intelligence to develop yourself, improve critical work relationships, and contribute to positive business outcomes.
- Increase the emotional intelligence of your peers, direct reports, and upper management
- Understand emotional intelligence competencies and how to develop them.
- Identify personal strengths and limitations using the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory.
- Enhance your ability to collaborate and manage conflict.
- Positively influence the emotions and motivation of others.
- Adapt your leadership style to create an atmosphere that fosters cohesive, emotionally intelligent teams.
- Build a developmental action plan that strengthens emotional intelligence skills.
Who Should Attend
Managers and leaders who want to enhance their overall performance and create an engaged, productive team and organizational culture.
Duration: 2days ($1655 Hotel accommodation included)